To see a list and map of all Voyage Communities, visit the Community Network main page.
On January 13, 2021, the National Center for Earth and Space Science Education re-launched the Voyage National Program with the announcement of a next generation exhibition – the Voyage Mark II.
The Voyage Emerging Sites listed below are in the pre-contract phase for a Mark II exhibition, but are either writing or have submitted their Implementation Plan. Each community has a dedicated webpage with information about the lead and partner institutions, a community overview, the location of the exhibition, and Preliminary Site Maps showing how the exhibition lays out on Google Earth images of the community.
Voyage Emerging Sites – Mark II Exhibition (submitting Implementation Plan)
1. *Jonesboro, AR (Lead: Arkansas State University)
2. Ocala, FL (lead: College of Central Florida)
3. Chalmette, LA (lead: Nunez Community College)
4. Lake Charles, LA (lead: Region 5 STEM Center, Calcasieu Parish School Board)
5. *Traverse City, MI (lead: Northwestern Michigan College)
6. Dover, NH (lead: City of Dover)
7. *Roswell, NM (lead: New Mexico Military Institute)
8. *Troy, NY (lead: Hudson Valley Community College)
9. Youngstown, OH (lead: OHWOW! The Jones Children’s Center for Science & Technology)
10. *Broken Arrow, OK (lead: Broken Arrow Public Schools)
11. *Watertown, SD (lead: Lake Area Technical College)
12. Memphis, TN, (lead: Department of Physics and Materials Science at The University of Memphis)
13. Brownsville, TX (lead: South Texas Astronomical Society)